Automotive Specialists Wanted in Dodge City, Garden City, Liberal and Hays, KS
- Understands automobiles by studying their different features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting automobiles.
- Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at community activities; greeting drop-ins' responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests; matching requirements and interest to various models; building rapport.
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining the intricacies
of different models; taking drives; explaining warranties and services.
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for
sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts;
explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and
financing; collects payment; delivers automobile.
- Provides sales management information by completing
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Expect to work fifty hours a week at a minimum.
Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Selling to Customer Needs, Financial Skills, Documentation Skills, Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Listening, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Job Knowledge.
Now accepting resumes, position open until filled.
We invite you to visit www.BuyLewis.com for more information about our company & dealerships.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a great compensation package, guaranteed income during the training period, and UNLIMITED income potential in a fast-paced, exciting and rewarding industry.
Benefits include 401k, Health Insurance, Disability, Life Insurance, Vacation, Sick Leave + much more!